The Rapier Loom is the most commonly used version of shuttle-less weaving machinery. Its primary features include fast weaving speed, high level of automation, and maximum efficiency. In addition to the said characteristics which are inherited from previous shuttle-less weaving machines, the rapier loom also has its own advantage over them. For instance, its positive weft insertion mechanism is suitable for weaving a variety of fiber yarns. Moreover, the unique weft color choosing system allows maximum 16 colors of filing picks to be woven. With all those matchless features available at a low price, the loom has seed wide use in weaving dyed yarn, towel, silk weave, wool fabric, and bast fabric. It also provides an ideal solution for small batch production of fancy cloth.
Advances in weaving technology will continue to increase the variety of looms to fit the specific request of consumers. Below are the detailed descriptions of the benefits for using Rapier Looms
The state of the art rapier loom is no longer picky about the texture, specification, and pattern of the textile raw material, whether it be hydrophobic or hydrophilic, natural fibers like cotton, flax, wool, and silk or such chemical fibers as dacron and chinlon, super fine yarn or super bulky yarn, lightweight and thin yarn or thick and heavy weight yarn, or yarn with simple patterns or complex patterns. As long as you choose the correct machine model along with proper weaving process, you can get satisfying products.
The rapier loom when equipped with the dobby device, or rather, the electronic dobby loom allows operators to change the weaving patterns conveniently. That being said, the loom can be converted to accommodate another variety of product.
The quality, rich-colored fabrics manufactured by the rapier loom possess huge potential on the market. The rapier loom makes new product development a possibility.
1. Equipped with the electronic dobby system, the rapier loom can meet the rapidly-changing demands for new products. Controlled by the micro-computer, the electronic dobby system can provide various weft counts in a warp and weft weave pattern via the programming system. The wide range of complex weaving patterns create added value for the fabric manufacturer. While the dobby loom is running in faster, more accurate movement, it also increases the variations of warp patterns, thereby facilitating the development of new warp weaving process. What's more, the complex warp weaving pattern is hard to be duplicated by Other manufacturers, thus protecting the new process from being copied.
2. The rapier loom relies on the rapier to carry the weft across the warp sheet. Therefore, the loom can insert literally any kind of filling picks into the warp as long as the pick can be carried by the rapier. Based on this proven theory, we can use the rapier loom to weave various stretch fabrics like the stretch poplin, stretch denim, and stretch corduroy. When weaving those fabrics, the loom has overcome the common problems such as undesired double pick and weft kink face by previous weaving machines.
3. When fitted with the highly advanced weft selection device, our electronic dobby loom can construct complex 2-pick and 3-pick weave.
4. The strong battening force and the strong temple(which can hold the whole width of the fabric and assures the fabric to be firm), along with the tall back warp beam ensure the fabric is tightened under high tension throughout the weaving process.
5. The rapier loom, when equipped with jacquard shedding system, can fabricate weave complex jacquard pattern. If used in combination with the hot cutter and heat setting device, the loom can be used to weave product trademarks. It can fabricate top-class weaves when equipped with selvedge forming device and carving device. Others can be sued to craft terry towels.
Further benefits of using the rapier loom include complete functions, high production efficiency, high automation, safe operation, low noise, and good weaving quality. Those advantages have made our rapier loom stand out from market competition.